Grape Agate was discovered in Indonesia, and because this is the only place the stone is found it makes it extremely valuable and rare. Grape agate is composed of small botryoidal purple chalcedony. Botryoidal means that tiny circular crystals have formed together naturally similar to grapes.
Color: Grape agate ranges from hues of muted lavender, and lilacs to dark purple. The very rare green-colored specimens, on the other hand, are found amounts a purple vein with bi-colored purple and green pieces are also found. These are among the rarest and the true definition of the “grape agate”.
Metaphysical Properties: Grape Agate is about ascending to higher planes of consciousness, that brings clarity, greater intuition and a deeper sense of purpose. Its a stone that promotes inspiration, self discovery or a clearer sense of inner vision. Grape Agate offers a sedative and calming aura that cleanses perceptions, identifying what really is important to you. The energies of the grape agate also promote you to accept and trust without questions, which is great for anyone who might be doing spiritual work, or struggles with self doubt or imposter syndrome. Grape agate can bring in wealth and abundance in all aspects of your life, especially your financial life. Its powerful energies make you feel empowered and enriched to achieve all your financial goals.
- Improves analytical abilities, perception, and concentration.
- Can stimulate the digestive system and relieve you of gastritis.
- The stone also lessens the effect of senility and dementia.
- Increases physical energy and healing the bones, spleen, and gallbladder.
- It is also beneficial to the eyes as well as hollow organs like intestines, uterus, and the stomach.
- Has been known to heals emotional disharmony which prevents the acceptance of love.